Friday, July 22, 2011

Im Just Getting Started!

There was a great time that I was able to be apart of an amazing team, and one saying that we always held very true was "We're just getting started". As I get ready to travel as part of the Crew on an amazing Cruise Ship I feel this is more true than ever.

If you are reading this, and wondering what this blog will be let me share:

  • Entertainment/Travel Advice: I love to travel, and love to share whatever I can to give people ideas on what they can do to save money and have a little fun.
  • Financial Advice: One of the reasons I am going on this adventure is to assist my goal of being debt free, and a smarter consumer.
  • Weight Loss thoughts: I am also going to be going on a journey to lose 30 pounds, again why not help people on my journey or have people share there thoughts.
I will be learning as I go, but thank you to anyone who is willing to enjoy the journey with me :)

Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Dawg! You've already had so many adventures you could probably write dozens of blog posts. I'll be thrilled to follow your journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here for every word! It is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete